Hira School and College Almas offers a system that allows admissions to eligible students without any discrimination.
- Admission to Primary , Secondary , Higher Secondary classes are subject to written test , followed by a one-on-one interview with the admission committee.
- Admission will only be granted on merit basis.
- Admission shall be granted by the School & College admission committee headed by the Principal.
- Admission Form for the eligible candidates shall be made available on the school and College Administration Office or Online.
- Candidates are required to submit their complete Admission Forms
- SLC from the head of institution last attended in case of Migration.
Withdrawal of Students:
- Parents / Guardians who wish to withdrawal their Son / Daughter from the school and College must notify the Admin Office and the Principal in writing by Completing the Withdrawal from.